Tuesday, December 10, 2019

E PORTFOLIO FINALS TERM

TABLE OF CONTENTS

IV. Audio Media 

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

               I would like to thank my sister,  Angelica,  for allowing me to post her picture on this blog. Also, to YouTube for serving as a way to present our motion media. To my friends and/or group mates by which without them, I am not able to present a video for a short period of time. And lastly,  to Mr. Wieson Resultan for letting us to improve our technical skills and share to our fellow senior high school students pur learnings in Media and Information Literacy. 
Creative Commons License
E PORTFOLIO FINALS TERM by Hannah Marie Ambon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home