Thursday, August 29, 2019

Media and Information Design Framework

1.      “Imagine yourself as a journalist. You were tasked to write an article. Accomplish the media and information design framework for this article by answering the matrix below.”
Component
Guide Questions
Your Answer
Target Audience
Who is the intended audience?
Youth
Sender/Author
Who is the producer?
I am the producer
Purpose
What is the purpose?
    To help my fellow youth to be aware to the effects, specifically the negative results or consequences of having a child during our teenage life and at the same time, persuade them to prevent it so that they will not suffer and experience that certain situation
Key Content
What is the topic?
What are the facts?
    The topic is about adolescence pregnancy which is continually rampant as today’s generation.
    According to World Health Organization, approximately 16 million girls aged 15 to 19 years and 2.5 million girls under 16 years give birth each year in developing regions.
    Complications during pregnancy and childbirth are the leading cause of death for 15 to 19-year-old girls globally.
    Every year, some 3.9 million girls aged 15 to 19 years undergo unsafe abortions.
    Adolescent mothers (ages 15 to 19 years) face higher risks of eclampsia, puerperal endometritis, and systematic infections than women aged 20 to 24 years.
Form/Style
How can I present this information?
How would this affect my audience?
    By means of writing a situation of its effects, making them to imagine themselves on that particular scenario.
    They would realize what will happen to their lives if they will undergo teenage pregnancy which would help them to think wisely in terms of making a decision.
Medium/Format
What platform will I use? Why?
    I will use Facebook because it seems like everybody has an account on it. Since many people, especially teenagers are using Facebook, there will be a higher possibility that they will see and read my article. Yes, there are so many articles regarding this topic but I do believe that this one is more effective because I wrote it in an effective way.

2.        How did these questions help you as a journalist?
    It helped me to clearly identify the readers, purpose, topic, style and the platform I am going to use so that I am able to easily create my article.
Creative Commons License
MIL e-PORTFOLIO by Hannah Marie Ambon is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://124hanambmil.blogspot.com/2019/08/media-and-information-design-framework_29.html.

3 Comments:

At October 15, 2019 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Wieson Resultan said...

Impressive!

 
At May 1, 2021 at 8:25 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much every one to give opportuniss for my answer

 
At May 1, 2021 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you very much for being my homework or module

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home